Adam Kern '13 is a columnist for the Harvard Political Review. He writes about the intersection of philosophy and public affairs.
- The Evolution of Rap
- The Future of Print: Newspapers Struggle to Survive in the Age of Technology
- The Case Against Standardized Testing
- Latin America’s Tarnished Crown Jewel
- A Murky Situation: Harvard’s Investment in Petrobras
- Man of Iron
- The Republicans’ Rash Rejection of Merrick Garland
- Liberalism versus Socialism
- Going Dark: Who is Our Enemy?
- Hate Speech
- IOP 50th Anniversary Interviews
- Alan Simpson
- Andrew Effron
- Alex Burns
- Juliette Kayyem
- Eric Lesser
- Mark Gearan
- Eva Guidarini
- Trey Grayson
- Anurima Bhargava
- How John Oliver Usurped a Genre
- A Semester with Divest
- Who Owns the ‘Redskins’?
- Mike Huckabee: Former Governor of Arkansas
- Lessons from Paradise: A Letter From Colombo
- Alex Burns ’08: Smarter Intelligence
- National Health, National Security
- Why Harvard Undergrads Are Not Liberalizing China
- Keystone Confusion
- Will Wealth Bring Democracy to Hong Kong?
Your guide to the best political writing on Harvard's campus.